Stock & Bond
|Corporate Name:||NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation|
|Listing:||Tokyo Stock Exchange, First Section|
|Fiscal Year:||April 1 - March 31 Annual meeting held in June|
|Common Stock Authorized:||100,000,000 shares|
|Issued:||49,773,807 shares (As of September 30, 2019)|
|Number of Shareholders:||8,033(As of September 30, 2019)|
|Transfer Agent:||Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited 1-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8233, Japan|
|Accounting Auditors:||KPMG AZSA LLC.|
Major Shareholders: (As of September 30, 2019)
|Name of Shareholder||Number of Shares Held (Thousands)||Percentage of Total Shares Outstanding *2|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. *1
( Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited beneficiary trust account, NEC Corporation retirement benefit trust account)
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust account)||
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust account)||
|Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd.||
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust account9)||
|GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY||
|Employees' Stock Ownership Plan||
|STATE STREET BANK AND TRUST COMPANY 505001||
|SSBTC CLIENT OMNIBUS ACCOUNT||
*1 Shares held by Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited beneficiary trust account, NEC Corporation retirement benefit trust account) give NEC Corporation material voting rights because NEC Corporation has contributed shares of the Company to its retirement benefit trust. The percentage of material voting rights held by NEC Corporation as of September 30, 2019 was 51.48%.
*2 The percentage of total shares outstanding is calculated based on the number of shares excluding treasury stock (133,500 shares)and shares that are in the company's name in the shareholder registry but are not substantially owned (100 shares).
Dividend on Stock: (As of April 28, 2020)
|Years ended(ending) March 31||Dividends per share (yen)||Dividend payout ratio||Dividend yield *3||Stock price *4|
(Ordinary dividend 22.0)
(Special dividend 3.0)
*3 Dividend yield is calculated based on the opening market price of each fiscal year
at Tokyo Stock Exchange
*4 Opening market price of the fiscal year
As of May, 2020
In alphabetical order of company names
|Company name||Analyst name|
|Ichiyoshi Research Institute INC.||Yoko Mizoguchi|
|Mito Securities CO.,LTD.||Azusa Kan|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd.||Ryo Yagi|
|Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.||Yoshihiro Nakagawa|
|The Tachibana Securities Co., Ltd.||Yoshikazu Shimada|
|Tokai Tokyo Research Institute Co., Ltd.||Takuma Yoshibayashi|
- The list above is based on the information available to NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation as of the publication and include only the information of those who have consented to being listed. Therefore, please note it is possible that there are other analysts who make an analysis on NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation, and that the table does not always show the most updated list of the analysts who cover NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation.
- Analysts analyze and forecast performance, strategies and other aspects of NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation based on their independent judgment. NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation is not involved in any part of this process.
- The list is prepared solely for investors to provide information on analysts in charge of NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation. These should not be construed as an offer to sell or for solicitation to buy shares of NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation.
- NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation does not support or guarantee any forecasts, opinions or recommendations by these analysts.
- If you actually intend to trade stock, please make such stock traded in accordance with your own judgment.