The NESIC Group has established philosophies and action guidelines as an environmental policy and work to disseminate and thoroughly enforces the policy among employees.
As a Communication Systems Integrator in an information-oriented society, we strive to be a company whose employees pursue earth-friendly business activities and which operate in harmony with the environment, and contribute to the realization of an enriched society.
We regard harmony with the environment as a key management issue and work to promote the following environmental activities on the part of each employee.
1. Recognize that there is an environmental impact throughout every aspect of business activities, try to continually improve environmental management systems, and endeavor to enhance environmental performance.
2. Work to prevent environmental pollution, mitigate climate change and promote climate change adaption activities.
3. Comply with laws, regulations, agreements and other requirements related to the environment, and manage activities, products and services with the potential to impact the environment.
4. Set targets of the activities, promote resource and energy conservation at each stage of an activity, product or service, work to reduce waste, and promote the preservation of biodiversity.
5. Document the environmental policy, disseminate the policy among employees, and implement and maintain the policy by way of an environmental management system.
6. Widely release the environmental policy and contribute to local communities.
Established: March 1, 1996
Revised: June 23, 2017
NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation
Environmental Management System
ISO14001 Certification Status
NESIC obtained ISO14001 environmental management system certification in December 1999. NESIC underwent reviews for the renewal and expansion of its certification, and obtained certification as the NESIC Group in December 2014. Environmental initiatives are being enhanced on a Group-wide scale.
ISO14001:2004 (Environmental Management System)
|Registration Certification No.|
|December 16, 2017|
|First Registration Date|
|December 17, 1999|
|Registration Renewal Date|
|December 17, 2014 (Revised: December 2, 2016)|
|Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)|
Environmental Management System Operating Structure
NESIC regards environmental management as one of its most important management issues and has strengthened mechanisms and systems designed to promote environmental management. Specifically, the Central Environmental Management Committee (chaired by the executive in charge of environmental affairs) deliberates over and decides on company-wide environmental strategies and policies, and follows up on priority issues. As a subordinate organization, an Environmental Promoter Meeting is convened monthly by the general manager of the CSR Promotion & Corporate Communications Division (Environmental Management System Supervisor) to promote environmental management activities.
Details on NESIC’s environmental and social contribution activities are available on the following webpage.